Online Subscription for SALOR Hospitality
SALOR Hospitality is not an “App” in the usual sense. Since nowadays practically all computers (large and small) do have an Internet browser, you will be able to use SALOR Hospitality without a need for an “App Store” or other third-party services.
This unique feature allows SALOR Hospitality to run either locally on a computer in your restaurant, or on a remote server in the ‘cloud’. The following illustration explains how this works in detail:
If you have already tried the online Demo and don’t want to spend too much money on a locally installed system with your own hardware you can simply subscribe to SALOR Hospitality for a monthly fee:
- Purchase an online subscription from sales partners
- You will get login information (a private URL and a password) within 24 hours.
- Now you can immediately use SALOR Hospitality: create a menu card and a table plan, create more users and passwords, and start serving your customers!
If you are still hesitating and need more information, read what users wrote about SALOR Hospitality, or personally get into touch with us!
Advantages of the online subscription
- No need to buy expensive hardware or software up front
- You can use your existing smartphones, tablets, computers or thermal printers
- Deadlines? Use a Point of Sale system within 24 hours!
- It can help you decide if you want to get the locally installed system
- Manage your business even while you are travelling
- You own a restaurant or hotel chain? Manage all locations with just one account!
- Your data will be stored and regularly backed up on our private and secured server. We are not interested in your sales data and treat the data with absolute confidentiality: Your data nor meta-data will not be analyzed or inspected, nor forwarded to any other party.
Disadvantages of the online subscription
- The subscription depends on the reliability of your Internet connection to a certain extent.
The speed or bandwidth of your internet connection is not important because SALOR Hospitality is optimized even for slow wireless connections. Exchanged data is very little. However, it is important that your internet connection interruption free. In recent years, this is the case for a vast majority of all internet connections. A simple telephone DSL connection is more than enough.